This is my list of movies that inspire me the most. I'm a filmologist and I hope you guys are inspired by this list. Have fun
1. THE CONDITION OF LOVE – A rich story emerges of a man who follows his dream and does not let his circumstances get in his way
2. Don't forget the titans. In the 1970s, a black and white high school was closed and blacks and whites were mixed. With all the racial tensions, a black coach is chosen to manage the newly separated football team
3. FOREST GUMP – The story of a low-level man who has surpassed his challenges and proved that determination, courage and love are more important than intellectual ability
4. THE COLOR PURPLE – Based on the life, trials and tribulations of an African-American woman in the early 1900s.
NOTE 5: A big football fan who has always dreamed of playing for the Notre Dame football team. It is said to be too small to play, but it continues
6. ALI-based Muhammad Ali is a great champion based on the true story
7. LIFE IS NECESSARY – This is the story of a funny and carefree Jewish man who uses his comic talents to protect his son from the realities of Nazi occupation.
8. BRAVEHEART – The story of William Wallace, a peasant who unites 13th-century Scots in a battle to overthrow English rule.
9. ERIN BROKONVICH – The unemployed single mother who becomes a legal assistant and almost brings down a California electricity company she is accused of contaminating a city water supply.
10. THE TRANSFORMATION OF THE SHAWSHANK – Two men who have been in prison for many years find redemption through fair acts.
11. REFUND: The Story of Stan Tookie Williams – About the Founder of the Street About the Pancake Band and How He Found Redemption in Prison. You can find redemption in the line of death
12. HURRICANE – Story of a talented boxer mistakenly convicted of murder and fighting for his innocence
13. Billy Elliot – A young boy decides to become a ballet dancer and resists his family. He faces many challenges and triumphs when he persists in changing the family's narrow mindedness, internal conflict, and standing on its own feet.
14. BEAUTIFUL ASPECT – A biography of John Forbes Nash Jr.'s emergence, a mathematical genius who can solve the most troublesome problems. And how did he overcome the suffering of schizophrenia for years after winning the Nobel Prize in 1994
15. GANDHI – The true story of Mohandas Gandhist, a prominent Indian leader
16. Fire Carts – About athletes competing in the Summer Olympics for their endurance and triumph.
17. PHILADELPHIA – A film about HIV / AIDS and homosexuality, highlighting the homophobia and stigma of the two
18. FRIED GREEN TOMATOES- This is a memorable movie where an old lady recounts the story of two women, the trials and tribulations, and a lifelong friendship
19. RAIN MAN – About a selfish man who discovers that his father left a million dollars to an older brother he didn't even know existed
20. The Notebook – A beautiful love story that spans decades
21. TITANIC – A movie about a sick Titanic fake ship and its love story that unfolds on the ship
22. Sea Biscuits – A true story of a race of undersized depression, whose victories lifted the spirit of not only the team behind it, but their nation as well
23. RAY – The real life story of Ray Charles and the amazing story of overcoming the impossible
24. TRUE FAIRS – The wonderful story of a young boy changing the lives of many people through the simple act of doing good
25. THE RISK LIST – About two old timers who decide to do what they have always wanted to do before their fatal illness dies.
26. MILK – About the life of Harvey Milk, the first openly gay man elected to public office in the United States in the 1970s. It is about its impact on the gay rights movement. One of the best movies I've ever seen.
27. Carter Coach – In high school, a basketball coach works hard to change students' bad attitudes.
RADIO 28 – A shy mentally challenged person who inspires a community
29. FREEDOM WRITERS – About a teacher who teaches downtown kids who struggle to make a difference in students' lives and make a difference for them
30. NORMA REA – A mill worker from the southern textile company who advocates better working conditions for workers and workers.
31. ANNANK FRANK DAY – Based on the life of Anne Frank, who hides NAZI during the invasion
32. Glory: History of the First Company of Black Soldiers in the American Civil War
33. LIVING SUPPORT – The story of an AIDS mother who overcomes crack addiction becomes an AIDS activist in her community
34. BABE – Pigs raised by sheep dogs learn how to flock sheep
35. WHAT TO LOVE – The Great Fun Tina Turner Life Story and the Impressive Obstacles She Overcome
36. HOTEL RWANDA – Real life story of a man who protected thousands of Rwandans from danger and death during the Rwandan genocide
37. G1 JANE – The first woman to be allowed into Navy seals with huge obstacles in her way
38. CUTTING KILLING – The racially torn 1939 Alabama and the notion that a black woman listened to a white woman rape.
39. GLORY ROAD – Based on the true story of the 1966 NCAA National Basketball Championship title.
40. SARAFINA – About Soweto youth riots against apartheid in South Africa
41. AMISTAD – Speaks of the Slave Revolt of 1839 on a Slave Ship
42. SLUMDOG MILLIONAIRE – The story of a slum who grows up and plays the Indian version of the Millionaire
43. AMERICAN HISTORY X – A reformed neo-Nazi comes out of prison and tries to prevent his brother from following the same path as him.
44. THE PILANIST – The pianist tries to survive the Nazi invasion
45. SCHINDLERS LIST – Based on the real story of a business man who saved thousands of Jews from the Nazi machine during World War II
46. Boys Don't Cry – A Story of the Courage to Be Who You Really Amid a Terrible Opposition
47. CHOCOLAT – Mother and daughter moving to a conservative, narrow-minded French town in 1960 and shaking things up
48. X MALCOLM – The story of X Malcolm, an influential black human rights activist
49. OLIVER TWIST – Based on a movie by Charles Dickens about a young orphan boy and the troubles he finds when trying to survive in a tough world
50. THE JESSE'S HISTORY – The true story of Jesse Owens, an African American athlete who proved Hitler's physical superiority to False.
I love these movies. If you haven't seen a few to check them out, you can't lose anything. Into your life!